physical and eligibility forms

Any student in grades 6-12 that is participating in 7/8 or 9-12 activities or athletics, needs to have their parents/guardians and themself complete the 3 documents below. Once all forms and the activity fee is paid, students will be issued a clearance card to permit them to practice and participate. 

All student athletes participating in Middle School, Junior High or High School sponsored sporting events will need an athletic physical. Athletic physicals are good for three calendar years. Typically a student entering grades 7th and 10th will need a physical. If your student got a physical in 6th grade, they will need one for their 9th grade year. Students new to the district need to have record of their physical transferred to Royalton Public Schools or have another physical.